Colorado  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/13/08, 8:20 pm

is this b1 to h1b possible


am going for h1b stamping at chennai consulate soon...

in case,if i get a 221g, is it possible for me to apply for b1 visa through my empoyer...and if i get a b1 visa, can i enter US on b1 visa and then change to H1B visa with my employer once am here..

is this feasible.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search