Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Colorado


If I pay rent to my boyfriend's father can he claim me and my son?

Asked on 8/04/08, 11:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: claimant

Please provide more information; what do you mean when you mean when you say "claim"? Are you talking about an adoption? A tax benefit? Please describe your situation in more detail.

Read more
Answered on 8/05/08, 1:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Colorado

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88553 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now