Connecticut  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/28/13, 6:44 am

My 20 year old daughter has autisim. Her father who has a serious drug problem has taken her out of fear that I won't let him see her again. I don't know where they are or if she is safe. Can I legally report this as a kidnapping since she's an adult and he's her father ? And can I do anything to prevent him from gaining access to her through the courts ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search