Connecticut  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/05/04, 3:21 pm

Can I collect alimony?

Can I get alimony from my wife who filed for the divorce,if

I have custody of my children.I work full time, she works part time, and pays me child support.But I may have to change my work hours again to better accomidate my kids schedule.I know there are probably alot of details I left out, but a general answers would work.Is it a waste of mine and the courts time to try?? Thanks

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search