Legal Question in Family Law in Connecticut

A Father (who lives in CT) seeks to spend time with his two children but is kept from seeing them by his ex-wife (who lives in Pennsylvania) even though he has joint custody. The Father has taken his ex-wife to court but he cannot afford a lawyer to help him. Somehow his ex-wife is getting away with keeping him from seeing his children. She is currently trying to move the court case to Pennsylvania. He is at his wits end and doesn't know what else he can do. Just want to help a friend. Thanks,

Kim Barnett

Asked on 5/13/13, 2:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Linda Subbloie Linda A. Subbloie, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Was this case in court today in Milford?

He needs a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 5/13/13, 7:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Connecticut

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now