Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Connecticut

I have pevious worked for state agency in an old Tb hospital. Me along with six other co-workers who also worked in the same building an old Tb hospital that was converted to an office building for a busy public service agency, have now contracted ms (multiple sclerosis). My question is since ms is environmental, could their be a correlation or just a concisenes in so may people working in the same place contracting this chronic illness?? This particular tb hospital is now closed and not open to the public.. Due to ms, I am now disabled and unable to work..

William Lasko Law Offices Of Wm Lasko

The key to ur case would be to have medical and/or scientific testimony to establish a link between ur condition and any health hazards caused by ur prior work environment. Under the circumstances it would be in ur best interests to consult with an attorney. William J Lasko, attorney at law, 482 summer street, stamford, ct 06903. Tel 203 613 4118. Wlasko@att.net. Best of luck!

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Connecticut