Connecticut  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/03/13, 4:34 am

How do I add myself to the deed on the house? My husband is in agreement; it's a matter of logistics. FYI we don't have a will although that is on the "to do" list.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search