District of Columbia  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/01/12, 8:53 am

My husband's ex-wife puts bills in his name but mailed to her address. As a result, we has bills that he's unaware of. What can we do to stop this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search