District of Columbia  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/13/12, 11:18 am

My husband and I need to update our wills. We live in DC. The friends who will be our executors live in Burke, VA. Do we need a DC lawyer, a VA lawyer, or will either do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search