Legal Question in Family Law in Ethiopia

I'm a student.I marry(only agreement paper not officially but by local procedure and without celebration) someone 20 months ago and we born a child. now I want to make a divorce but I'm voluntary to take care and responsibility to grow the how to divorce and comments on this issue

Asked on 3/06/13, 9:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fikadu Asfaw Fikadu Asfaw & Associates Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Dear Sirs;

Thanks for showing interest to work with our law office.

We can understand from your email that you got married to someone 20 months ago and that you have a child with this person. But now you want get a divorce.

Our law office may provide its detailed legal advice on the matter. But we need further information about the marriage certificate and the nationality of your wife and other details.

For general information on how divorce works in Ethiopia; how to divorce and comments on this issue; please read our blog note on divorce

Kind regards

Read more
Answered on 3/08/13, 11:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ethiopia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now