Florida  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/21/08, 12:09 pm

Question about Step Daughter


My husband is a peremanant resident here in the US. We are thinking of bringing his 16 yr old daughter here to the States (his son was just fatally wounded in a gang related shooting). This is not an ugly custody battle or anything like that, but we are very concerned of her well being and I was wondering if he had any options of bringing her here or does he have to wait until he is a US Citizen? Can I sponsor her? She lives in Honduras.

Thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search