Legal Question in Consumer Law in Florida

DriveTime sold me a car with an Experian car background check showing no faults in the title and nothing happened to the car I was about to buy. Now almost a year later I decided to change auto insurance policies and it came to light while searching companies that this car was in a flood and [something] titled. I called DriveTime about it and they said Experian would buy back my car(but not the car loan). I went to the Experian site and found I was supposed to sign up for this option within 30 days of buying the car (small print).

Is it legal for Drivetime to sell me a car that was damaged in such a way and does not have a clean title?

Jane-Robin Wender JANE-ROBIN WENDER, P.A.

Yes, Esoerian is a different company and they were entitle to rely on the report.

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Florida

Consumer Law Legal Forms