Legal Question in Consumer Law in Florida

I went to a gas station and the clerk accused me of stealing the day before. I did not steal and the clerk refused to show proof. The clerk took my money and would not give it back. He refused to call police and i had to call them myself. I never got my money back,and no proof was ever given. Is this defamation of my character. How can i prove i am innocent and get my money back. Even if it was only 3.00, i feel like i was scammed and was embarresd by the clerk in front of customers.

Asked on 5/23/13, 11:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jane-Robin Wender JANE-ROBIN WENDER, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If the police didn't get your money back, there is nothing you can reasonably do.

Read more
Answered on 5/28/13, 8:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now