Legal Question in Consumer Law in Florida

we put our house up for sale and after our contract was up we decided to stay, well now a year later wanted to put it again and was looking for houses for sale in my area and my house was still on my realtors web site last updated 15 days ago, now this hurts our chances for selling it again because people think it's been up for sale for over a year and will think something is wrong with it, can we sue him for this? we have no contract with him and haven't for a year

Alan Wagner Wagner, Vaughan & McLaughlin, P.A.

It would be terribly difficult to prove the harm that you allege and that it will affect your ability to sell your house for the fair market value. In my view. you would be much better off going to get the realtor to agree to a dreduced commission on the sakle and allow him to market the house.

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Florida

Consumer Law Legal Forms