Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

i have received a letter from my mortgage company stating my mortgage was paid in full. On my credit report it is listed as a charge off. How can I get this changed?

Asked on 6/02/13, 10:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Go to my website underl sample letters and locate the one to credit reporting agencies. Use that as a sample.

Read more
Answered on 6/02/13, 11:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now