Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

Hello, My name is Vicki. I'm on SSI, have over $180,000 of defaulted student loan debt and I think I owe some back taxes to the IRS. I know that creditors can't come after your SSI payments, but I have been recovering and feel I can go back to work as a self-employed individual. It's not a 9-5 and it will be a website that I will be making money from advertising with it. Because traffic levels to a website can change drastically from month to month, my pay will vary from month to month. So I have a few questions...

1. Because SSI takes a while to review, calculate and change your payments, would I be better not reporting my income until the end of the year since my pay changes drastically?

2. Will the IRS and or the Department of Education take all of my money out of my "bank account"? The money will really be on some type of prepaid debit card that I can deposit my monthly payments on.

3.How can I agree to a payment agreement with the IRS and/or the Depart of Education if my monthly revenue that I receive from my website changes so much?

Any other advice would be appreciated.

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

If you contact my office I can refer you to someone who handles student loans.

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms