Florida  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/17/13, 6:26 pm

I bought a motorcycles. And put it in my girlfriends name. Now we are broke up and she took the bike. And is threating to sell it if I don't give here a sum of money the bike is paid for I paid cash for it just got it in her make. What are my legal option to keep her from selling Tue motorcycle. I bought it from my brother so I can prove I paid for it.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search