Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

can you get credit against your time on a prison sentence for community control that you have already served? If so, what do you have to do to get the credit applied to your sentence?

Asked on 7/28/13, 1:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Credit for time served only applies to time in jail or prison ONLY, not time on probation or community control.

Read more
Answered on 7/28/13, 5:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88433 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now