Florida  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/15/08, 12:30 am

felony vop

question,my husband had a warrant since 05 for vop not paying all money.He was missing in action until 2-15-2008. He's in custody, could he possibly get reinstated he hasn't gotten any new charges since the original sentencing in 03. his first offer was 13 mos he has 5mos time served.Or could his probation terms be terminated?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search