Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

my husband was pulled over and wsa told he had a warrant for his arrest for dealing in stolen property in a state we used to live in. I called the county we lived in and was told yes he did have a warrant for dealing in stolen property and because he was served and didnt appear. I found out the warrant was issued on 09/17/2012, however we had moved on 09/06/2012 which we had been planning on moving since august 4. my question is they are going to extradite him and he was never served to appear on anything and there are no clerk records or notice of a case in the system and the only thing I was told is that it is not a public case.

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

Yes they could extradite him. Not having been originally served has nothing to do with the warrant. It just means it is out there until he is served with a warrant whether it is days later or many years later, it will always be there until he deals with it. I suggest contacting an attorney in the area of where the charge originated.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida