Florida  |  Elder Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/22/13, 1:08 pm

I am a legal resident in Florida and have property in Illinois. May my Illinois lawyer settle my Florida compliant trust? Or is it possible to find a Florida lawyer that will charge a flat rate to settle my estate rather than to charge a % of my estate?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search