Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/14/13, 10:35 am

Hello, Im 4 months pregnant...and my ex-boyfriend...the childs father is harrassing me...he has been verbally abusive and is making threats and now he is harassing my other childeren trying to find out my residence...he has caused me so much stress...i just want to cut ties until i give birth...im wondering what legal action he can take while im pregnant

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search