Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/26/13, 5:58 pm

my divorce agrement states I am to retain the home. son moved in, I moved out for about a year. I want my home back, son says hes not leaving>>>>Do i evict?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search