Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/21/10, 3:24 pm

what can i do about my ex-wifes boy friend has hepatitis c and they live togather and we have two kids togather how do i protect them

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search