Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

After a judge rules and awards sanctions with a conditional ja il sentence attached if full payment is not made in the timeframe given for a med aiation viloation, can the person who filed this motion negotiate a new. allagreement with the other parent or even drop the charges all together despite the decision

Both parents would like to collaborate on new terms and then sign a timesharing agreement without legal representation to avoid future stress.

Is this also possible?

Asked on 11/10/13, 10:58 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

you and the ex can proceed on your own however there should be at least one lawyer involved to handle the case.

Read more
Answered on 11/11/13, 2:18 am
David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes. Do it in writing with signing before a notary public.

Read more
Answered on 11/11/13, 5:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now