Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/19/13, 3:10 pm

How can legalize the fact that you are the sole care giver of your aging parent? is there a process to follow and what is that process. can you make it retroactive and is there a statute of limitation?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search