Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/18/13, 6:20 pm

I am divorced and receive a small alimony payment. I f I live with my boyfriend, can my ex stop paying?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search