Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/06/08, 12:23 pm

Modification of Support

If child moves to live with non custodial parent (father) and there is no modification of child support or custody filed with the court, does father still have to pay child support?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search