Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/12/13, 3:52 pm

If your parents have 50 50 custody and you stay with your dad for a month can you go with your mother even on your fathers days

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search