Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/19/07, 7:46 am

Simplified Dissolution of Marriage, Florida

Can a woman with a teenage child seeking divorce from a second marriage, who lives apart from her current husband and he has no financial responsibilities to or for this child take advantage of Florida’s Simplified Dissolution of Marriage?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search