Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Florida

I purchased a membership to a campground in Alabama. This includes monthly dues of 350 and monthly storage of 400. I entered an agreement with owner in exchange for four years of dues and four years of storage I would install a seven camera system with digital video recorder. A few years later owner was in process of selling park to another company I entered into another agreement with new owners manager to double the amount of cameras and upgrade dvr in exchange for an additional four years of storage and dues. When the original four years ended the new owners decided not to honor my contract and has ordered the manager that I entered agreement with to keep quite. I do have an email from manager stating to previous owner that what I am saying is true.

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary

Alabama law is going to control. Contract an attorney up there with your paperwork.

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Florida

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms