Florida  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/10/13, 6:31 pm

I won a judgment in small claims court in Florida. The defendant was ordered to fill out form 7.343 which is a fact information sheet to help me collect the judgment. If the defendant does not fill this out, can I get the judge to hold the defendant in contempt of court? Or are there any other options available?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search