Legal Question in Intellectual Property in Florida

I just found out that I infringed another s trademark Would it be wise for me to file a Declaratory Judgment ? If it doesn't turn out in my favor I think I may owe money.

Asked on 4/28/13, 10:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Behren Behren Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Would need much more in the way of facts. Declaratory Relief would be one way to determine if their is infringement but there are other ways to deal with the issue depending upon the facts. Feel free to contact us at or [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 4/28/13, 2:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Intellectual Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now