Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Florida

I am 75 years old and live in a 55 and older park. I had my son move in with us two years ago to help with things because our health is not good. He is fifty and single. he had an arrest for drugs and the park evicted him. This was verbal not in writing in a two week period. If this is legal is he still able to come to visit to help with things we are not able to do.

Asked on 9/10/13, 10:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Byron Petersen Byron G. Petersen P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Of course he can visit you. The courts will look very unfavorably on the Park if there is attempt to bar a son the opportunity to visit his parent(s) and help you with your needs.

Do read the Park Rules and Regulations regarding an arrest record (vs an actual conviction). You should also be able to locate a provision that deals with guests

Read more
Answered on 9/10/13, 1:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now