Florida  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Hello,

I moved out of a house on August 2nd. Since I moved out I have not heard from my landlords at, is there any certain day I should be receiving a security deposit or deductions if it has any? If I do not hear anything by that day what should I do? 

Also, our utilities were done through our landlord and we would just mail them checks, usually we got them the 4th and had till the 11th to pay them. This time however we did not get it till the 23rd and it was not a psychical bill but done through word of mouth from another tenant. In the past I've insisted on having a bill emailed to me. I have attempted to call my landlord three times in the last four days and the last time left a voicemail asking her to call me back so I can ask her for a copy of it since I was told it was three times the amount than it usually is. What should I do if she continues not to answer me? Can I get charged with a late fee since I haven't paid it yet?