Florida  |  Mediation

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/10/11, 5:58 am

i rented a house and within 2 days i discovered it had it had a terrible plumbing prolbem. long story short i sued in small claims because she refuse to return my first and deposit. that was 3 yrs ago. she totally refuses to pay me. i was told that i can't take her to court again.i have liens on property. i really need the money now .i am unemployed with 3 children. my unemployment has just run out. she owns her own insurance company. i don't understand why she won't pay. is there anythiing else that i can do.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search