Florida  |  Military Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/15/12, 6:32 pm

I was charged with Malingering even though with MEB I have all medical proof of injuries. What can I do to get medical care since the VA won't see me?Do I need a discharge upgrade first?

1 Answer

Answered on: 4/18/12, 6:33 pm by Michael Eisenberg

Your facts are a little unclear?

Where you Other Than Honorably Discharge? And hence you can't get VA benefits?

If so, we may be able to assist.

If you are possibly looking to hire an attorney to assist you with this situation, please feel free to contact us to set an initial telephone consultation free of charge.

(202) 558-6371

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Michael D.J. Eisenberg, Attorney and Counselor at Law 700 12th Street, NW; Suite 700 Washington, DC 20005

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search