Legal Question in Personal Injury in Florida

I was hit from behind at a stop light the accident left me with nerve damage in my neck , left pinky and ring finger numbness also a small c 5 through 6 herniated nucleus pulposus buldge, also a l 5 through s 1 herniated nucleus pulposus it requires surgery but I cannot have surgery do to a condition called hemophilia which is a bleeding disorder the person who hit me had 100,000/ 300,000 insurance policy my policy was 10,000/ 20,000 at that time of accident just wondering how much I should get in the settlement I understand that you cannot give me a specific number but I am looking for a general idea .as I stated earlier she had a really good insurance at the time

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

If you have a lawyer,ask him, if you don't, get one.

David Burns David H. Burns, P. A.

I cannot give you a specific answer without getting more information and reviewing medical records. However, the things that go into determining the value of your claim include the extent of your injuries, how long your recovery takes, how well your recovery goes, total amount of medical bills, total amount of lost wages, any permanent impairment and the effect of your injuries on your lifestyle including work-related activities, recreational activities and activities of normal daily living. You have very serious injuries and you should schedule a free consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney licensed in Florida. Please be aware of the applicable time limits for filing suit.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Florida