Florida  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/09/13, 6:44 pm

What can I do about my husband who is in county jail. He fell off top bunk and broke his hip and it happened on the 7th and they haven't got him to treatment yet and its the 10th

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search