Florida  |  Product Liability

Is it legal in a contract that a seizure while using Apple Mac Book Pro that was flickering on and off an accident?

I was using my Mac-Book Pro 17in and it started to flicker/flash and I had grand-mal seizures.I bit my tongue and hit my head. I was laying on the bed when this happened. The paramedics had to come and examine me. I apparently urinated on myself due to the seizures. A new Mac-Book Pro 17 inch was damaged and the corporate reps kept indirectly saying it was my fault and they couldn't do anything and brushed me off. I found out it was a photosensitive seizure due to the flickering screen. They inspected the Mac-Book Pro and returned it within a few days. They wanted me to pay even though I have Apple Care.They also insinuated that I damaged a new Mac-Book Pro on purpose. It's amazing how they have changed. My big regret is I gave one to my sister. I got my dad one and now he is learning about the internet but it makes me made I spent so much money on this company when they give the worst service on the phone and with corporate reps.