Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Florida

Me my husband & our 4 kids moved into my parents house after they left & moved out somewhere else bcuz they did not want anymore. Now a year later they move in and are causing problems and drama and very bad example to my kids and don't help pay anything! Can I have them removed?

Asked on 5/18/13, 6:07 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Barry Stein De Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & Zachary
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Sounds like a familiar question. Do you have a written lease? That document would control. Without a written lease, then they could remove you with appropriate notice. Perhaps you need to consider moving.

Read more
Answered on 5/18/13, 6:42 am
David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It is there house.

Read more
Answered on 5/18/13, 7:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now