Florida  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/22/00, 2:45 pm

Rain water drainage

In a recent rain storm, flooding of my condo was the result of water draining from surrounding units of the complex into my back/patio area. There was over three inches of water inside the unit. To my knowledge, no other unit had flooding of this extent. Assuming that the statute of limitations has expired on the developer, is it the responsibility of the HOA to rectify the situation by providing proper dainage? If not the HOA, then who?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search