Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in France

i was born in 1983 in France i want to get my nationality i have the certificate of birth

Asked on 6/01/12, 8:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Pierre Hourcade Law Offices of Pierre Hourcade
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Please contact my office.

Pierre Hourcade

Avocat ŕ la Cour

Attorney at Law

Paris, California and New York Bar

14 avenue de l’Opera

75001 Paris

Tel. +33 1 46 27 01 00

Fax. +33 1 58 28 59 01

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 6/01/12, 8:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in France

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now