Legal Question in Banking Law in Georgia

Hit sliding gate at work only bent bottom slide rail in dec. no one ever contacted me now it's feb. and today they put a whole new gate and want 3000 dollars for new gate what do I do

Asked on 2/01/13, 1:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You don't wayit for people to contact you. Within moments of when it happened, you should have called your insurer, which would have taken care of things. Report it now so they can step in.

Read more
Answered on 2/01/13, 2:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88563 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Banking Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now