Legal Question in Business Law in Georgia

If I have entered into a contract with a company to provide me goods at a set price and to be delivered at a certain time to my shop each day can the company one cite traffic and weather issues as a reason they are late for deliveries and two the price of agriculture as a reason to raise the prices we had already negotiated and signed off for in a contract?

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

If traffic and weather or bad and cause the delays, of course they can tell you the reason. The question is what does it mean as far as the contract. It depends on the specific terms of the contract, which we don't have. You'll need to have a lawyer review the entire documents, and consider whether it is still a better deal than you could get elsewhere.

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

Since we have not read the contract, including what remedies if any there are for breach, there is no way to answer you. You'd need to actually take the contract to a lawyer, which you should have done prior to signing it.

More Business Law questions and answers in Georgia

Business Law Legal Forms