Georgia  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/24/13, 8:27 pm

I want to sue my local police department. I have filed eight police reports against my ex because he has stalked, harassed and tormented me the last month. The detective handling the case has stated that she does not believe me and thinks that I am mentally unstable. My ex and his family have told her I am on drugs and bipolar and I am lying about all of it. He has broke into my home twice, busted my friends windshield out, slashed a guys tires I was dating, stolen a laptop and cell phone from my house while I was sleeping, cut my power, cut the cords on my washer and dryer and cut my cable. He also hacked my facebook account and put all kinds of crap on there including huge pictures that said things like whore, and slut etc... what can I do? I am so mad that I could spit fire!!!!!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search