Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Georgia

I was wrongfully arrest and imprisoned for three months under "probable cause" in a GA Federal holding facility, paid $15,000 in Attorney fees and $5000 cash bond.. the case was thrown out before ever reaching trial with no substancial evidence. I lost my job, slandered, and have serious trauma induced paranoia. There was serious over reach in the case. Could I have a valid lawsuit?

Asked on 3/23/13, 12:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to see a lawyer to review all the facts. An opinion that you were wrongfully arrested with "no substantial evidence" does not tell us anything (and is probably something that 90% of arrested people say).

Read more
Answered on 3/23/13, 5:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Georgia

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now