Georgia  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/14/13, 11:26 am

We bought a bedroom set looking at brochures. When the bedroom set was delivered, it was oversized, and couldn't fit into our room, as it was bigger then the dimensions shown in picture. The guy who we bought this furniture from is just a dealer who buys his furniture from distributors, and sells to consumers. He's saying that the distributor first will pay him, and then he will pay us, and that the distributor will come to pick up the furniture from our house. I told him that what happens between him and distributor is his issue, and that since I paid him, he should pay me back right away. He wouldn't listen but insisted that he will pay me back once he gets his money. It has been two days, and there is no response from this guy. What are my options? I had already paid him in advance, and now there is unassembled oversized furniture taking up my room!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search