Georgia  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/08/13, 10:32 am

A friend used my bankcard and committed bank fraud by writing a check and then withdrawing money that wasnt in my account the bank people told that i owe them the money cause i broke their terms of agreement but they said i could take him to court and possibly win. So i was wondering if i have a strong enough case to win against him court i have a legal copy of the fraudulent check from the bank.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search