Georgia  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/12/13, 5:11 am

I did a landscaping job for a customer who paid me upon completion, signed the invoice and then stopped payment on the check. Is that a criminal offense? Can I have a warrant issued in Georgia?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search